The ChildSafe Network program started in Thailand in November 2007.
Over 300 ChildSafe members are active in Bangkok and Aranyaprathet. They have been trained to protect children from all forms of abuse.
You can do your part in protecting children by:
Paper Wear products are realized at home by the mothers or vulnerable children so that they make an additional income and can support their children to school.
They are on sale in Thailand at the following locations:
- Thailand Creative and Design Centre : (6th Floor, Emporium Shopping Complex, Sukhimvit Soi 24, Khlong Toei)
- Banyan Tree Bangkok: (21/100 South Sathon Road, Sathon)
- Green Thai Product: (3rd Floor, Bangkok Art and Cultural Centre, 939 Thanon Rama I Road, Pathum Wan (Opposite MBK))
- Eco Shop: (1st Floor, Digital Gateway Building, Siam Square, Rama I Road, Pathum Wan)
- Wendy House: (36/2 Soi Kasemsan 1, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan)
- Plajapian: (Good Little Space, Siam Square Soi 6, Pathum Wan)
- Sukosol Hotel Bangkok: (477 Si Ayuthaya Road, Phayathai)
- Thai Craft Fair: (View location and schedule of events at www.thaicraft.org )
Alternatively, you can directly contact the Peuan Peuan / Friends Thailand office:
- Family Tree : (7 Naresdamri Road - 2 minute walk from the Saphan Blah Fishing Pier, in the direction of Chao Lay restaurant and the Hilton Hotel)
470, Soi Saensabai 8, Rama IV Road, Klongtoei
Phone: +(66) 2 381 4660